On 7th of June at 11 a.m. in the city center of Kyiv ( near the Monument of Independence ) will take place the Grand Opening of the biggest volunteering program in Eastern Europe – GoCamp. Around 100 foreign volunteers from 50 countries will join the creation process of the great art object and will present their own impressions about Ukraine. Press briefing is also provided with the participation of GoCamp key partners.
- Mustafa Nayem ,Global Office co-founder, People’s Deputy of Ukraine
- Oksana Nechyporenko, Global Office director
- Kristina A. Kvien, Charge d’Affairs a.i., U.S. Embassy Kyiv
- Judith Gough, Ambassador of Great Britain in Ukraine
- Liliia Hrynevych, Minister of Education and Science in Ukraine
- Oleksandr Komarov, Kyivstar CEO
- Isabelle Dumont, Ambassador of France in Ukraine
- Viktoria Nagirniak, Head of corporate social responsibility Department
- Oleksandr Yarema , the Deputy Minister of Youth and Sport
The Opening ceremony of the volunteering initiative GoCamp is an international event, that gather together in Kyiv four years in a row volunteers from all over the world, business representatives, ambassadors and ministers. GoCamp has the aim not only to teach children foreign languages, but also to make them think global, believe in themselves, their strength and their country.
We remind you that during the last four years we have 144 000 kids, who became language camps alumnus and 800 volunteers from all over the world who helped children to break language barriers, develop project management and leadership skills and improve critical thinking. Project organisers and partners will sum up achievements and will tell about new aims of the biggest volunteering initiative in Eastern Europe.
+38 (067) 814 64 17