Are you willing to help Ukrainian children to dive into an exciting world of English learning and provide them with a much-needed escape from the war? If so, consider volunteering with our GoGlobal English Speaking Clubs!
Many children in Ukraine are unable to attend school regularly due to the war. By engaging children in fun and interactive activities, you’ll not only help them develop their English language skills, give them a chance to learn about different cultures, broaden their horizons, but also detract from the horrors of war and empower them in these challenging times.
Here are some reasons WHY you should consider joining GoGlobal Speaking Club as a volunteer:
- It will be a fun and rewarding experience. You’ll get to meet new people, make new friends, and have a positive impact on the lives of children.
- It’s flexible: Holding Online English Speaking Clubs can be done at a time that is convenient for both you and the children.
- It’s easy to get started. All you need is to visit our Introductory meeting. All necessary materials will be provided. Volunteer’s involvement: up to 2-3 hours weekly in March – April, 2023
Go Global Club activities will include:
- interactive games widening online games vocabulary (eg.; World of tanks)
- fun discussions on a variety of topics meeting new interesting people
- making friends within Ukraine and worldwide learning more about the world
- having a possibility to tell the world about Ukraine, thus promoting Ukraine
Join us right now by filling in this form
GoGlobal is an educational foundation who pioneers and scales projects for teachers and students with 7-year experience in this sphere.